Today is the third day since I really (I mean REALLY) started to stock my upcoming online store. The first couple of days of August went in a jet-lag blur: 11 hours time difference is difficult to swallow, even when you are coming home. I was sleep-walking during the day and waking up three times at night - overall was absolutely unproductive. So, now I am sort of catching up, trying to complete a few things each and every day.
- created a design for Aleutie's Reusable Shopping List (and discovered that the magnetic pad that I was suppose to use at the back didn't attach to a laminated paper - bummer)
- made a very nice hand-drawn design on a T-shirt, using Polymark Dimensional Fabric Paint in Crystal Glitter (I picked it up yesterday almost by mistake and now I just ADORE this product)
- made an experimental stamp from a foam mat: the imprint came out not so bad, but I still need to work on the process
- scheduled everything I still need to do before opening (turned to be a horrendously long list)
- and finally - created this blog!