Monday, November 30, 2009

Aleutie Design is Born and Crying for Attention

...We bougnt half-shares in a cheap 'un and hoisted a flag of our own, - as Kipling said. I am honored to announce an opening of my real, grown-up, dot-com web-site http://www.aleutie.com/ and reveal my new logo:

I am keeping the name "Aleutie Studio" for my Etsy shop and this blog and all my future art and craft projects will be under "Aleutie Studio" flag, but "Aleutie Design" will be reserved for identity design projects and everything dealing with branding and advertising.

Aleutie Design will offer design services mainly for small businesses. Contact me if your new venture need a logo, business card design, different kind of advertising materials designs, if you would like to have some custom illustration for your DIY web-site or for your packaging. My prices are very affordable and you can choose a package that suits your needs the best.

You don't need to go through the whole long complicated branding process to get your product or service to the market: a well-design logo and professional looking business card could be just enough to start building your business from the ground up. E-mail me and make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment