Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some people never learn...



If you are wondering “what’s inside my photo camera?” and thinking about trying to crack it open with a kitchen knife – don’t do it! Yesterday I managed to electrocute myself. Who knew that a broken camera WITH NO BATTERIES IN IT still keep somewhere inside an amount of electricity sufficient enough to scare the crap out of a curious artist?

I wasn’t really harmed, but it was very unpleasant and my hands were shaking for a good half an hour afterwards. Last time I did this to myself was in age 12 when I was... Wait. What the heck I was doing with my father's home-made voltage regulator (my dad is a physicist, he makes things)?.. Don't remember. And there is nothing really interesting inside the camera, trust me. Nothing that's worth jumpin' to the ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment