Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday 5: sleep deprivation

  1. When you’re having trouble staying awake, what are some things you do to make sure you don’t drift off to sleep?
  2. Nothing really helps. If it's possible, I just give up and give myself 10 min to sleep: it's enough to get semi-normal again. In extreme situations I slap my face as hard as I can (don't do it where somebody can see you: people do not react well when they see this).
  3. What’s most likely to cause you a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
  4. Summer heat.
  5. When you’re going through a prolonged period of not enough sleep, what parts of your daily routine are likely to change, and how?
  6. I can't work. Basically I just wasting my time, trying to concentrate, but I am absolutely useless.
  7. Who in your life seems regularly to have not enough sleep?
  8. My husband. For no particular reason :)
  9. In what ways does your personality change when you go through a prolonged period of not enough sleep?
  10. I am getting reckless and bitchy. A beautiful combination! :^) 
     And this goes to: http://www.friday5.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment