Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday5: "Field of Poppies"


It's Friday again and it's time for the next five questions from Friday5

1) This past week, what word would you have completed the “If I Only Had a _________” song title with?
Well... "If I only had a digestion of an ostrich" (I would probably enjoy my own cooking more...)

2) What have you recently seen that seemed less likely than flying monkeys?
Polite and professional service in Russia. Sorry, but it's true.

3) If you could have shouted “Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!” sometime this past week, when would it have been especially appropriate?
 When I woke up in the middle of the night

4) Who has been your Good Witch of the North recently?
Internet. You guessed it: I have no life.

5) This weekend, where does the Yellow Brick Road lead?
To the islands, to the mountains to the apple orchard - hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment