Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Visada skin-care products tasting



I put my hands on some Vysada (www.vysada.com) products recently and now I have an irresistible urge to share my experience with the rest of the world.

Rose Balancing Toner, which I use as a refreshing mist, smells great and at the beginning quite intense, almost like a eau de toilette, but the aroma soon disappears, so you can apply it as often as you like and in this horrible heat I want to feel this cool freshness every half an hour.

Chocolate and Peppermint Facemask has this rich texture with very fine exfoliating particles - very soothing, massaging effect. It has only one problem: you have to restrain yourself from eating it: it smells sooo chocolaty-tasty and looks exactly like a chocolate cream.

Lemongrass foot scrub is a little tricky. The texture is very nice with quite coarse, but not rough particles, and its smell is probably my favourite in this selection, but you have to take the Caution on the jar very seriously. It does get surprisingly oily and make your feet and everything it touches extremely slippery. And you can’t just rinse it off; you need to actually wipe it off very carefully.

Adding it up, I had a lot of fun trying all this cool stuff –and what girl wouldn’t? Especially when you know that all these products are organic and will do you only good.

No comments:

Post a Comment