Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How to make your blog popular?

This is at least the third blog that I started, but the first one in English. Still I believe that the rules of successfull blogging are the same all over the world. While I was developing and promoting my first blog on style and fashion in Russian (I worked as a fashion writer back then) I discovered after many tries and falls that the best way to attract new readers to your blog is... (drumms, dim light) PUBLISHING " HOW TO" POSTS, FREE TUTORIALS AND SHORT SELF-HELP ARTICLES. It gets you right into the most popular google searches list and helps you find similar-thinking people who are interested in same things that you are.

2 comments:

  1. My blog isn't exactly a "how to" blog. It's called "Wrestling With Retirement" and covers a variety of things. If you have time to check it out, I'd appreciate any suggestions you might have for promoting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you're right :) thanks for the tip, I'll start thinking in what kind of how to I can do xD

    ReplyDelete