Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Aleutie cards collection

My last year buyer showed up a few days ago. This time she boght some cards from "Let It Snow" line and each one of Aleutie cards, and she was asking me to not print anything on the Aleutie cards, because - and I quote - she collected them!

Wow, it's so nice to know that my artworks can be collectable items... So I listed a full collection of Cuie Aleutie cards on Etsy - maybe there are more people who want them all, who knows... Anyways, even if someone wants to buy them for strictly utelitarian reason - to actually send out - they are still a very good buy: 13 cards for 27 dollars, it's 2 dollars a card. They are 3.50 in stores.



Meanwhile, I am starting to work at P.E. Photography project. I love doing logo work, I think even more then I love making cards.

1 comment:

  1. I love your Aleutie cards! Uber cute! So, no surprise here that someone collects them :-)

    (And yay to the P.E. project! I am excited!)

    ReplyDelete