Thursday, November 12, 2009

Need to learn about optimization

For the last two days I was working on Vysada's brochure design. Every time it amaze me how huge comes up the image that cat be nicely printed on your simple everyday A4-size page. HUGE. My poor 'puter can barely move them around. Basically I push "save" and then I can go, cook dinner, watch TV, talk on a phone with the travel agent, then come back and it's nearly done.
Still I enjoy working on this sort of project - that involve visual composition. But business cards are so much easier to deal with technically. OK, now I really need to make one for myself, really!
And LOOK: I ENABLED "REACTIONS" at the bottom of each post. Now you don't even need to type to inform me what you think - just check the littl box!

No comments:

Post a Comment