Friday, December 18, 2009

Deciding who's naughty and who's nice!



I am preoccupied with all the Holidays preparations. We are going to the cocktail party on 20-th and I am hosting a dinner party on 26-th. Gifts are getting wrapped and menu is almost done. I am not big on DIY present: I feel it looks presumptuous coming from me :)) Still, I made a couple of nicely framed prints from the drawings that I made especially for these people and wrapped them in a silver paper. But normally I opt for something ether useful or entertaining. Not "useful" as tube socks, but you know - something you can actually use. Notebooks, neck ties, pens and pencils, kitchen stuff ets. And on the way I realised that I completely forgot about my hubby. Oups. I already bought a present from him to me thought... I was extremely nice this year, extremely nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment