Saturday, August 21, 2010

Chiken Salad and Mohawk



Good Saturday morning! As you can see, I woke up with an impressive hair style.

It was a long time since I posted any recipes, so here is it: my yesterday's dinner.

Zesty Chicken Salad, Oriental Style



1) Mix some flour with dry hot mustard (I used "Keen's") and dry oregano. Slice chicken breast into 4 inch pieces, roll them over in the mixture and fry in vegetable oil (I used canola). Let the chicken cool off, then cut into bite-size pieces.

3) Put rice noodles into boiling water and let it stay for 3-5 min (according to the instructions on the packaging). Strain and rinse with cold water. Put aside and let it coll off.

2) Cut Boston lettuce and red bell pepper into thin stripes. Then throw all ingredients into a bowl, add some vegetable oil and soy sauce and mix.

Bon appetite!

1 comment: