I invented a fabulous recipe yesterday. It's so simple and tasty - so tasty, I didn't have the time to snap a picture before it was finished!
For two persons you need:
- 1 large chicken breast (or the same amount of other chicken parts)
- about half of a cup (a small can) of coconut milk
- about 1/8 of a pineapple
- some vegetable oil for frying
- spices (I used oregano and a little bit of safran)
1) Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces
2) Cut pineapple into small salsa-size cubes
3) Mix them together and let marinated for 3-4 hours (or overnight in a fridge is the chicken was frozen)
4) Stir-fry chicken with pineapple
5) when the chicken is ready, pour the coconut milk in, stir, cover with a lid, reduce the heat and let it cook for about 15 min
6) serve over spaghetti or your favourite type of pasta!