This is a new blog challenge I am trying out today. If you want to participate go to http://www.friday5.org/ and answer the questions.
1) What kind of magnets do you have on your fridge?
Little hooks and a timer, tiny sombrero from Mexico, miniature Dutch tile with blue image and "Danger: Crocodiles, no swimming!" sign from Australia. I also still have some magnets of my own production from 2009 - the year I was on Etsy. I should bring back a magnet every time I travel - I could use more magnets for all my recipes.
2) What’s your preferred type of glue?
It depends on a job I am doing. I wouldn't use white school glue on a shoe sole, or epoxy glue on a scrapbook. Would you?
3) When is it good to feel sticky?
Now, I can't answer this question. My blog is PG-13 right now and I would like it to stay this way.
4) What was the last thing you wrote upon a Post-It?
I honestly don't remember, because I don't use Post-its.
5) How much pancake syrup do you put on your pancakes?
As much as my plate can hold!