Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nine Oranges

I picked up a " blog flesh-mob" game thingy: the assignment is to present nine things of certain color from your environment. I got ORANGE and first i thought "that's easy, it's like my favourite color!" but then I spent over an hour hunting orange things in my apartment. So, here you are:

First orange thing that I noticed was me in orange tee:




This is a masala tea with spices. You need to get use to it, but it is so warming when you came home from a long walk:





This is what I wear when I go for a walk: my trench coat:




And these are my keys on a keychain with extendable line:







My trimmer - not so good for trimming cardstock btw. Need to buy me a guillotine type.




A gecco with magnetic legs. You see: he's giving up:




A business card from Pourquio Pas shop where I sell Aleutie cards:




A bottle stopper:




A bag from KGB Studio (how could I not buy it?):




Here it is: Nine Oranges!

If you wanna play, leave a comment and I will assign you a color.

No comments:

Post a Comment